THE NEW "SHALOM TV LIVE" FULL TIME CHANNEL
NOW ON HOTWIRE COMMUNICATIONS
FORT LEE, NJ - Shalom TV, America's National Jewish Television Network, launches its new full time channel on Hotwire Communication's IPTV service featuring live daily newscasts from Israel, late breaking stories, balanced news and interviews, live Friday night services and call-in programs that engage viewers.
"We are thrilled to bring Shalom TV to Hotwire Communications serving many multiple dwelling properties in Manhattan and the greater Miami area," said Mark S. Golub, President and Executive producer of Shalom TV.
"Shalom TV has been requested by several of our customers and we are excited to add it to our lineup. Our goal is to deliver a robust channel lineup that offers programming for all audiences," said Kristin Karp, President of Hotwire Communications.
Shalom TV, a mainstream, non-profit Jewish television network, features a wide array of Jewish programs including a weekly "Jewish Film Festival;" exclusive presentations of programs from the 92nd Street Y; news from and about Israel, a weekly Israel mini-tour and other features about the State of Israel; Jewish cooking; arts and culture; comedy and music; and meetings with leading figures from every sector of the Jewish community who are helping to shape modern Jewish life.
Shalom TV is the only place on North American television where parents can find Jewish programs for their children; and for those interested in Jewish learning, is the only place where viewers can learn to read and understand Hebrew, study a page of Talmud or be introduced to the mysteries of Kabbalah.
"The emails Shalom TV receives reflect the contribution the network is making to Jewish understanding and enhancing Jewish community and commitment," said Rabbi Mark S. Golub.
Some excerpts from the hundreds of emails viewers have sent to Shalom TV:
- "I have discovered a goldmine of knowledge, connection, and tradition in Shalom TV!"
- "You are making a difference in people's lives and enabling those of us living in isolated communities to increase our connection to all things Jewish."
- "Shalom TV has become our inspiration to be more active in Judaism."
- "The films, news and interviews are excellent, informative, and rare in the Jewish world, politically balanced."
- "This week's Jewish 101 is the best 30 minutes of Jewish learning I have experienced!"
- "My 5-year-old grandson smiles from ear to ear when I put your station on."
- "Shalom TV has unlocked treasures within me. Thanks for enriching my life."
- "As a 23-year-old Penn State graduate, I've become instantly hooked."
- "Shalom TV is practically all I watch these days."
- "I'm a Christian and I love Shalom TV. I have a heart and passion for Israel, its culture, and Jewish people. Shalom TV helps me learn about my roots."
Hotwire Communications- Amanda Brown at email@example.com
Shalom TV - David Brugnone at firstname.lastname@example.org
To arrange an interview with Mark S. Golub, please contact:
Edith Samers at 203-536-6914 or Edith@shalomtv.com
Hotwire Communications is the nation's leading fiber optic telecommunications provider specializing in multi-family communities. Hotwire provides advanced fiber optic telecommunication services to communities on the East Coast. We focus solely on multi-family living environments, including gated and active adult communities, single family home developments, condominiums, student housing and military housing. If you are interested in Hotwire services at your property please call us at 1-866-40-WIRED (1-866-409-4733).
Shalom TV, a national television network devoted to Jewish public affairs and Jewish culture, provides programs seen in more than 140 cities, in over 43 million homes, including virtually every major Jewish market in the United States and in Canada. Distributing television providers include Comcast, Cox Communications, Verizon FiOS, Time Warner, Cablevision, Bright House, MetroCast, RCN, GCI, Click! Cable TV, Rogers, Service Electric Cablevision, Service Electric Cable TV, Buckeye CableSystems, Armstrong Cable, WOW!, Frontier Communications, Antietam Cable, Atlantic Broadband, Hotwire Communications and Blue Ridge Communications. Studios are located in Fort Lee, NJ. Information on the English-language service, including our daily and weekly schedule, is available at www.shalomtv.com.